We then gave her breakfast and she had her first glass of milk :o) Yes I truly waited until she was exactly one :) A little dorky I know! Lol.
Then her and her brother's just played all day :) It took me half the day, but I finally did her hair to get ready for her big birthday party! Her hair is getting so long!! I really need to give her a hair cut. I thought about doing it on her birthday.. ya know first hair cut on her first birthday.. but I was SO busy that I didn't get around to it. And now like 18 days later I still haven't done it! lol.
I had my friend Amber do her cake and cupcakes. They turned out really really cute! Thanks Amber :)
We had a lot of friends and family show up to celebrate her day with us. Thanks everyone for coming and for the fun gifts! You guys are the best!!
Kinsley loved eating her cake. It took her awhile to get the idea, but she ended up diving in head first...literally :) She's so cute!
She got a lot of fun toys and really cute clothes! She loves playing with them all and I love dressing her in the cute clothes. :) Thanks again everyone!
Her birthday was truly a blast. I just can't believe she's already one!!! Here are a few pics of when she was brand new and now that she's one.. Look how different :) Makes me get all teary that she's growing up so fast. She's so much fun though! She was walking at 11 months, of course it was only when she wanted to and didn't think anyone was looking :) Now she walks all the time and thinks she's hilarious when she does it! She's got ten teeth and counting! I can't wait for the teething to be over that's for sure!! I sure do love her!






1 comment:
Look how big she is and with all that hair. :) Cute Cute
Post a Comment