Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Addictions...


Chocolate Chip cookies have been one of my addictions lately. I found this really amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe and they make like 5 dozen cookies. Well needless to say I'm making a new batch like hmm... every week or so :) They are SUPER yummy! They are like one of the only things I can bake and not burn! Just kidding. :) I am really good at making them though and they taste absolutely delicious! Talk about fatting though :) But hey I won't complain! It' been one thing I've totally enjoyed doing. I turn on some good music and bake away! I just love it.


Ok so I'll admit it, I'm a HUGE Pepsi fan! I've found myself becoming more and more addicted to it the more I try to stop drinking it. I don't know what it is about Pepsi that I can't get enough of :) I've read a few articles about how terrible soda pop is for you and I've told myself how import it is that I stop drinking it, especially with the stomach issues I've got, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I stopped buying it for a while, at least by the cases and found myself going to the gas station and just buying fountain drinks. So Paul went to the store and I now have a 24 pack of cans in the kitchen :) He He. Pure addiction. It's really not healthy lol but I'm just well...completely addicted to it. There is just nothing that has the "kick" in your mouth that Pepsi gives you and I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to give it up :)

So there you have it.. my two random addictions :)

No comments: