Well this post comes from pure boredom at work on a midnight shift. My netfilx isn't working, nor is Hulu..so I have LOTS of time on my hands lol. I have no idea what I'm going to write about, or that I really even have anything interesting to say, but I'm going to see if I can find something to blog about, because I enjoy reading other people's blogs so I should blog myself :)
I started a new job as a Questar Gas Dispatcher about a month ago. So far it's been awesome compared to the call center! I love that I feel like I have a bit more of a "grownup" job now lol. The hours have been hard to get used to, but it's nice to be home with Kinsley during the day and when I'm on the 3-11 shift it's really not all that bad. This week I'm on the midnight shift and that's been relaxing as far as work goes, but hard to sleep during the day being a mom and all lol. Kind of lame how life just goes on no matter what once you're a mom :) Doesn't my kid know I've been awake all night and would like to sleep? :) I've gotten to know a lot more people in the company with my new position and that's been super fun. I love finally being able to enjoy going to work and enjoy the people I work with! It's awesome!
Paul's been working for Les Olsen now for about 2 months and that's been going very well :) It's been hard to adjust to him being gone now, but the company is awesome and they treat him very well.
We've had the boys for about 2 weeks now. It's nice to see them when they're off track. They will be going to traditional school next school year and I'm not sure how often we'll see them so we are trying to make the most out of the short time we have them. They are truly a blessing in our lives.
Kinsley's growing more and more each day. She talks SO much. It's just the cutest thing in the entire world. There are many times I just look at her in awe and have to just pull her in for a quick kiss and tell her how much I love her. I just can't believe I have less than a month before she's two. It just blows my mind. I was so unprepared for her arrival, and somehow things have just fallen right into place and I don't know what I'd do in life without her. She's such an angel, she's my Sunshine!
So far this summer our house has finally been Raccoon free!! Such a nice change from last year :) We still have the awesome smell they've left behind and we can't figure out how to get rid of, but at least we don't have the noise of them. Although I do miss them a little. They were cute little buggers!
We haven't had much time to do anything exciting yet this summer. Took one camping trip over night up Little Cottonwood Canyon (Before the floods lol) and that was a lot of fun! Kinsley's first camping trip. I was slightly paranoid yes, but she did pretty well considering the few bumps and bruises and the vomit! lol
Well that's my life, didn't kill much time.. still have 6 hours and 15 minutes till I'm off... Gonna be a long night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What the heck! How did I not know you had a blog I would have been checking it way more, and of course we will have to meet up while we are down there.
Post a Comment